Niyama Herbal Arts
Joint Support Herbal Tea
An herbal tea or tisane is a herbal or plant infusion and usually not made from the leaves of the tea bush. Like brews made of the tea bush, such infusions are prepared by combining hot water and fruits, leaves, roots or grains. Tisanes are preferred for three main reason: Taste, Caffeine content and Health.
• Tisanes are richer in taste. The herbals are not graded up which losses it's favor. The fruits add natural sweetness.
• Tisanes are caffeine free.
• Teas are good for you health but tisanes are much better. The herbals, fruits, barks and grains are blended to meant specific health needs. Joint Support Herbal Tea is a soothing, warm tasting tisane. It contains a blend of Rosemary, Nettle, White Willow, Oregano & Clove.
• Rosemary is high in antioxidants and has been recorded helpful in increasing circulations
• Nettle aids with treating inflammation
• White Willow Bark - the first aspirin was drive from White Willow Bark, it contains salicylic acid
• Oregano is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids
• Cloves function as an anti-inflammatory
Join us! facebook.com/niyamaherbalarts