Niyama Herbal Arts
Woman's Herbal Tea
An herbal tea or tisane is a herbal or plant infusion and usually not made from the leaves of the tea bush. Like brews made of the tea bush, such infusions are prepared by combining hot water and fruits, leaves, roots or grains. Tisanes are preferred for three main reason: Taste, Caffeine content and Health.
• Tisanes are richer in taste. The herbals are not graded up which losses it's favor. The fruits add natural sweetness.
• Tisanes are caffeine free.
• Teas are good for you health but tisanes are much better. The herbals, fruits, barks and grains are blended to meant specific health needs. Woman's Herbal Tea is a soothing, warm tasting tisane. It contains a blend of Rose Petals, Blue Violet, Raspberry Leaf, Nettle & Red Clover.
• Rose Petals has been used to help balance menstruation cycle and is uplifting to nervous system
• Blue Violet Leaf has been used to support breast tissue
• Raspberry Leaf has been used to support all female functions: periods, pregnancy & labor.
• Nettle is high in iron and full of essential minerals.
• Red Clover is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones
Join us! facebook.com/niyamaherbalarts